9.27.2008

Who's bad?

OLYMPUS E-410 "Remember Japan"

Guys!
Finally, I found a TRADER JOE'S in Virginia!
I supposed there is no T.J. in East Coast...
But I saw, some people trashed T.J. paper bags outside and I thought...
Oh, it seems here is T.J. nearby!
I searched on the Internet and found it is 1km distance from the station.
Thank goodness and Information Technology!
Of course I went there after school today.

I bought a soy milk, honey, ginger, and Udon.
I've got a cold since Thursday and it's getting worse...
My friend told me that a cup of 'ginger honey soy milk' would help me to be better.
I made it, drank it, and ate Udon.
What a typical treatment for a cold!
Hope get well soon...

I won't be able to go out tomorrow.

That's toooooooooooooo bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!