9.16.2008

Sept.15th The Afternoon Sunshine

OLYMPUS E-410 "Rocking Chair for Dwarfs"

I was studying outside, in the porch, this afternoon.
My room is in the basement so I seldom see sunshine after I come home from school.
Studying in my room tends to make me feel sleepy everyday...you know.

Needless to say, the afternoon sunshine was very comfortable.

Oh I love it,I really really love it...I thought.

BUT, I had forgotten about the tiny, miserable and most hateful creatures in this world.....

It was "mosquitoes"!!!!!!

I've been bitten by them countless times.
Somehow they seem to love me so much.
I couldn't live without anti-itch cream and special repellent aroma
for insects during the summer in Japan.

I don't have that kind of aroma here...just I was a big feast for the mosquitoes.


I was not able to tolerate staying there more than one hour.

I went back to my room and felt comfortable in another way.


I got seven mosquito bites.

Parade!



OLYMPUS E-410 "It's not a real dog"


2 comments:

  1. Kawaisooooooo?
    Katori senko hoshiiiiiiiii?
    I can send it to you.

    Looks like Maxime likes to take pictures, too.

    Not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Bob
    Katori senko hosiiiii (T_T)
    Ichy! Ichy!!

    Yeah I remember Maxime's taking pictures...especially in party time.
    He seems to like taking humans.
    I like his pictures!

    ReplyDelete

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!