9.30.2008

Honk!!

OLYMPUS E-410 "Confuuuuuused!"


Oh my runny nose...I can't stop blowing it.
I can say that I've used the same amount of tissues today as I would usually use in a month.

I remembered Japanese small sized tissue papers.
Japanese companies use tissue papers for ads.
They insert their ads into the pocket of the small package of tissue papers.
We Japanese call small sized tissue papers (= facial tissue?) as "pocket tissues."
Anyway, I realized a pocket tissues are very useful.
We could get them anywhere because they were given out in front of most major stations.
We didn't have to carry our "own tissue papers."

I miss pocket tissues...they're very necessary for me, for today.


By the way, I watched this video which Barack Obama is giving his top 10 (funny) campaign promises in January, the Late Night With David Letterman Show.



Every promise is so funny.
He has eyes on jokes...or someone made that?

No.4
"I won't let Apple release the new and improved iPod the day after you bought the previous model."

is exact what I want!!

I have a bad memory of that just two weeks after I bought a new iPod, Apple came out with the new model which was the same price but had double sized storage and half thinner body of mine.

"That's why I approve this message."

lol

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like "I'm Erie Sakamoto and I approve this message." like Barack Obama says in ad! HaHa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I intended to imitate him! Hehe. How many massages does he approve???So many!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like you're having a lot of fun over there.... better than me! Bwahahaha.....nanchatte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Chris!
    Ufufu...I know you really want to come over here...majide-!

    ReplyDelete

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!