9.10.2008

NEW DAY

I woke up at 6:30 this morning. Wow it's incredible for me...
Because I was a little bit nervous to go to the new school today.

My host-mom took me in her car.
After five minutes later...I saw Pentagon.
Pentagon!!
I was so surprised because I didn't expect there is Pentagon such close place.
It was huge fortified building and I saw four big missile radars (I guess so...) faced to the outside.
Mom said to me, "I heard the sound of the airplane hitting Pentagon when the 9.11 happened. I was in the living room and felt like big metals were crushed."
Oh my...how scary!!


My school is in the city named Rosslyn.
After I arrived to the school, I took a 35min. placement test (just has reading section) first. It was calculated immediately and I talked with a counselor.
He explained me there were three choices for me: taking a reading/writing emphasized class, taking a speaking/listening emphasized class, or taking a academic course --doing all four subjects in the same time.
I chose a speaking class and he gave me a "challenging" class. It means the level of the class that I was given is a little more difficult than my ability.
Yes that was true...everybody there was able to speak English very well...
I have to catch up with the class soon!

At 1PM, my class was finished.
You know how was my feeling...I was tired.
But I didn't know I would get tired much more after I open the front door of the school...
It was RAINING !!
And you know what I said at that time...
OH S**T!!

Why today, why.... I spoke to myself.

I took Metro to go home.
I'm gonna commute by Metro from tomorrow.
Do you know the fare system of Metro here is different from L.A.?
It is more expensive and there are no reasonable passes to get for me.
The worst thing is that I have to buy two passes for buses and trains.
Bullshit!

Anyway, I got back to my home without losing the way. Of course.
(...Thanks God!)

I went to CVS, my most favorite pharmacy ever, and cleaned up my room.
One of my friends always said to me, "You don't have any sense of keeping your room neat!!"
Don't you think it is rude?

However, he was right.
My room is still messy. Absolutely.

Oh it's 22:30 already here...
There are three hours time difference from the city that I used to live in.
I'll do my homework now.

5 comments:

  1. How cool pentagon is!!!
    I really envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very proud of you.
    Especially using S**T and Bull S**T. Very good usage.
    Don't worry about being messy. Messy people have more adventure and are creative.
    I would like a daughter like you.
    Bobu

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not rude. It's true.
    You don't have any sense of keeping your room neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Bobu
    Thank you teacher. I'm going to practice these s**t words more and more!
    Oh you gave me a great confident to be a messy person! Please say it to Naoya, please!
    But if I were your daughter, you would probably worry about my messy room every time...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Naoya
    Yeah, Pentagon was cool, so I want you to know my neighbor when you come to East.
    Oh my word order was strange. I'll correct it. thanks for telling me.
    You should see my new room here! It's.......messy,yes.

    ReplyDelete

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!