9.12.2008

9.11

Today, I went to Pentagon after school.
There was the 7th anniversal celemony for 9.11 in the morning.

It has been seven years...
I didn't even expect that I would be in America on September 11th.

I remember that I was watching the terror attack on TV on the same day in seven years ago.
My mother was almost crying because the twin towers in New York was one of the memorial places for our family. I didn't remember because I was a baby at that time but she told me we would go there sometimes, especially when we had gusts from Japan.
"Oh there was a gift shop I remember. Your grandmother bought a post card there..." She muttered.



While I was taking pictures, two police officers came up to me.
They made me show to them the pictures and I had to delete some of them.

3 comments:

  1. good pictures.
    I felt sad feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous = nao?
    Hey, I was supprised man!

    I think the small chips on this monument make us feel sad...
    We shoud never forget about this tragedy.

    ReplyDelete

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!