10.29.2008

OBAMA WON!!

Have you guys enjoyed pumpkin carving yet?

My school had a Halloween party today and there were two competitions : the best pumpkin carving and the best costume.

Our class won NO.1 prizes for both contests.
Yeah, we "swept" the Halloween!!!

We carved Sen. Barack Obama's face on the pumpkin because he's really timely now.

This is a sketch I drew...


And this is the finished pumpkin!!!
All parts were carved by my great friend, Jiseon! Good girl!!





Of course, there were many many great pumpkins



but not as creative as ours! lol

Look at his nose...it's not running. We draw "08" on his nose.
His curly hair is made of newspapers.
American flag is handmade as well.

Here is the prize~!



We're having a class pizza party on Thursday!

One of my classmates who dressed up as Kleopatra won the costume competition.
She got a free tuition for the next semester!!!



Let me tell you a truth...we don't have any boys in our class.
We all are GIRLS.
Women are strong, huh????



Canon IXY DIGITAL 10

Dear my friends in LA...
Are you ready to celebrate Halloween?
I've bought a costume finally!
I'm really really looking forward to seeing all of you guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! U already posted this? So fast! Today's event was absolutely amazing. My fingers are still shaking though. Haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jiseon, you've done a great great job today!!! All parts of his face were made by you. So eat 5pieces of pizza!! :D
    Oh- don't worry about that, ur boyfriend must be busy. I'm looking forward to Thursday, anyway!

    ReplyDelete

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!