10.07.2008

Don't laugh at me.

OLYMPUS E-410 "Crystal Glass, Twenty Eight Dollars"



Today was the perfect day.

I got up at the exact time I wanted to wake up at,

I prepared for my class,

I'd studied in advance last night,

and I was a little bit excited,

because today was the first day of my new semester!


I arrived at my school on time as usual.

I went to the office and checked the bulletin board where my new class was.

However, there was no information about our classes on the board.


"I'm sorry but school will start tomorrow..."

A man at the office said to me.



How stupid I was!



I sent a text to my friend Jiseon to explain my story.

Surprisingly, she replied to me "Oh my god-! I almost went to school,too!!"

We truly understood why we are such good friends!

We went to Georgetown and enjoyed walking around, looking around some stores, and chatting.


So, anyway, today was exactly the perfect day.

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Truly "perfection from imperfection"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Georgetown is very very nice place. Many shops and bars! You should come someday Chris~♪

    ReplyDelete

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!