4.16.2009

It's ending

Tough it's hard to say good bye.

ending



"Love me please, I'm so outrageous"

Sorry but I can't say it well to you

I'm gonna chase the dreams alone

which we used to talk about with smiling


One by one... I will look it back and pray, again and again

One by one... pray that everything won't be just a lie.


I've opened the door for you

so you can go any way you want

I will wave to you from here and write letters to you sometime,

after I can see you off completely


Seasons come over and over again

but my sin won't be gone perhaps

'Cause it's hard to make our memories passed away


One by one... I'm gonna send you a fruit of seasons

One by one... when I can see it's ripe enough


I have neither a reason nor a power for holding you back here

I'm just punished whenever you smile at me tenderly


The door have been opened already

so you can go anywhere you want


I will be looking for your name and your face

'Cause we are friends, aren't we?

We are friends...from now on, too


my original translation of a song,
"A Song For My Friend" by CORE OF SOUL


No comments:

Post a Comment

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!