4.07.2009

FLATTERING

flattering

Those are which I bought for my mother at my work. Since I had spent out my whole first paycheck on my new camera, I thought she would yell at me on the day where the camera came home. So I used employee credit just for making my mother's madness even.
Of course she was so happy to get those popular flowers for free, and also didn't seem to be angry at all. She keeps asking me, " What are you gonna take next with your cool gizmo? "
She is such a sweet mother to her children.

4 comments:

  1. Those ARE really gorgeous flowers! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your whole first paycheck?????
    On a gizmo?????
    Congratulations!!!
    I'm proud of you!!!

    Riddle
    What is the official car of America?
    Answer: It's a car-nation.
    Get it? Get it?
    Carnation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cris :)
    I'm working around these kinds of flowers every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I've finally become a member of team Bob, right?
    I'm proud of myself too!

    That's a really great riddle!!
    I'm gonna tell it to my co-workers :D
    Car-nation! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!