12.24.2008

So This Is Christmas


 * ・ . ・.   *   〇 * ・ . ・.   *
  . ・ o* ・  o  ・
Merry OLYMPUS E-410
 .  ・ o *   ・  o  ・




Very Merry Christmas, guys!

I almost forgot today's the day of greeting the fat red-dressed bearded old man even though now my house is fully covered with all kinds of Christmas decorating things and stuff...so where's my present?
I'm sure that I've stayed in the US for nine month but it has already become like a dream to me. I mean I can't believe I've been leaving here such a long period, feel like just a week or some. So, according to my inner calendar, I'm in April now. You know how it feels strange to see Christmas lights with a feeling of spring.

Oh, there is something I gotta tell you. I've got a big present from a job-searching agency today I enrolled in a few days ago. First of all, the agency is kind of biggest company in job outsourcing : they put their advertisements everywhere and say they have a lot of "closed job information" which they don't post on their open website, so you must be able to find a suitable and ideal job on their list. But they sent me an email says "We're afraid that we couldn't find any job information that match with your career. Because of the critical economic situation, we're running low on job offers. Thank you for your kindest understanding...blah blah blah." What a holy crappy Christmas present!!! I absolutely realize where I'm standing now by this: in a dark muddy ditch! Maybe I'd better throw my career away and try to get any kind of job I could have in a steady company with using my psychic power...because I don't know which company can get through it!!!

Here's a joke;
A man went to his bank manager and said:
"I'd like to start a small business. How do I go about it?"
"Simple," said the bank manager.
"Buy a big one and wait."


Haha!! Isn't it....not that funny : ( it's true! It's a reality!! omg...

Nothing can be steady nowadays. Even TOYOTA is going into the big red for their first time this year.Who can lead us to the normal society? Ask Santa Clause...

6 comments:

  1. Makes me wonder if I should even go to Japan at all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might wonder too much. As a matter of fact, I didn't expect how bad the situation was in Japan...but I hope it's gonna be better! Let's not be gloomy, friend ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice sentences!
    the content is serious though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey~How cute u r!!! I was about to say "conglatulations!" when I read the first line about a present. How's ur holiday in Japan? Just like u, I feel a bit strange here and it is almost sad to feel like the days I spent in USA are running away from me so fast. I need u here as a witness to tell me it was real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Nao
    You will see how it is serious in your eyes soon...I'm scaring you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. >Jiseon
    Oh my god it's u, Jiseon! I'm really happy to get ur comment! Oh seems like u were almost trapped by me :)
    I know loosing our memory of USA is quite sad...I can be a witness for you any time, u know.
    Hey, how the plan of visiting DC goes?

    ReplyDelete

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!