12.16.2008

I HAVEN'T

written in English that much lately.

OMG my English ability is getting lower and lower, especially in speaking and writing. On the other hand, I'm still listening to american radio programs and reading English articles. Hope it would help me keep up.

As all you guys know, I need to...no I have to...no I MUST find a new job. I'm running out of cash...like the Big Three. haha

But seriously, Japanese economy is crazy bad as well as the Detroit-three now, price is going up up up everyday. Many companies have decided to cut their employees. A lot of temporary workers' contracts were expired. Moreover, some companies already voided their job offers which they'd made graduating students. Everything happened all of a sudden. It's nearly a criminal act!

Also, Japanese food companies are making their products smaller and setting higher prices --- I was shocked when I noticed how all snack bags were so small!!! I can't be satisfied with such tiny amount...since my stomach is now like an "American size."


I'm unemployed, I'm starving, I'm totally free on Christmas...but I'm fine.
My friends in OSULA are coming back to Japan next year. I'm really looking forward to seeing and talking to them. It will remind me of the delightful days in California!!

Huh, anyway, getting a steady job is a top priority to me. Oh, and continuing to study English is, too.


"国際化 -Internationalization " by OLYMPUS E-410

3 comments:

  1. I have same problem too.
    you know?^^we must find a job.
    its too dificult..
    and my stomach is american size tooooo^^hahaha
    i wanna eat!!!!!!!!!^0^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. The economy is like shit here. Everyday I'm afraid that I might lose my job. My dad already lost his because of this stupid economy's current condition, but thankfully enough, he found a new job, or else we might lose our house!

    The timing is so bad in so many levels!

    How did you guys get American-size stomachs!? I've been here for 13 years, and I think mine is normal size!

    P.S. Love the title on that photo. I've always loved the way you title your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys,
    I'm so sorry to my late reply.

    Gush...Japanese economy is quite as bad as the U S's.It is about the time to be patient with our unemployment situations and waiting for a new chance of hiring. weep weep :_;

    I guess you already have an American-size stomach,Chris, like ours! Especially your addiction to cheese burgers shows it!

    P.S.
    Thinking of titles is also a fun part for me.I can "express" how I feel about the photo which I take by titles!

    ReplyDelete

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!