11.06.2008

The Victory


"If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place
where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders
is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy,
tonight is your answer."



I'm Gonna Keep Today's Newspapers



I was listening to his winning speech on the radio while I was going to sleep last night.
Since his words were very powerful more than usual, I got excited and could not sleep for a while.

I realized that I'd seen the very beginning of a new, unprecedented era of this country.

I'm truly proud that I could experience this historic Election!!


"God bless you.
And may God bless the United States--- of America."

4 comments:

  1. Nice shot! very unexpected! Seems like you had the same thought as I did! I also wanted to buy the newspaper today and take a photo of it, but I couldn't possibly beat your shot, since you have a nice camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because of the camera? What about here, here, here...oh, can't u see I'm pointing my arm?lol I saw the news that people got in a long long line to buy today's memorial newspapers. Today should've been a holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's totally awesome!Beautiful!
    It's a memorial picture.I like it.
    今日の朝から、早速株価が下がり始めましたよ
    来年の1月の正式就任までどうなることやら。。。頑張れアメリカ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kaede!
    I was lucky cuz I could buy this papers from a newsstand on a street!
    株、下がってきてるねー!当確した瞬間は世界中の株価が上昇したらしいけど(笑)
    正式就任時にはどんなお祭り騒ぎになるんだろう。それまでに人気が失速しないといいね。

    ReplyDelete

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!