11.26.2008

"The Road Not Taken"

OLYMPUS E-410





              Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
              And sorry I could not travel both
              And be one traveler, long I stood
              And looked down one as far as I could
              To where it bent in the undergrowth

              Then took the other as just as far
              And having perhaps the better claim
              Because it was grassy and wanted wear
              Though as for that, the passing there
              Had worn them really about the same

              And both that morning equally lay
              In leaves no step had trodden black
              Oh, I kept the first for another day!
              Yet, knowing how way leads onto way
              I doubted if I should ever come back

              I shall be telling this with a sigh
              Somewhere ages and ages hense
              Two roads diverged in a wood
              And I took the one less traveled by
              And that has made all the difference


              --Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!