7.14.2009

R O T T I N G

Someone said I already died.
Or something sounds close to it.
Either way, I think I'm gonna.
Because my paid holidays have been cut down to just one day a week.

Since my former boss left us out of blue about two months ago, my team have been forced to work so hard. I might have to say "abandoned" which more matches with what he did to us. Among other things, he was a founder of flower business with African company in my company, and no one had touched it before he left. Now I'm sure he didn't let anyone...I don't know, was that his pride or something?
Anyway, we were suddenly put right in the middle of nowhere at that time. Nobody knew about African flowers at all and of course neither did I. But there is a bunch of people who want to send their flowers into Japanese market. So we didn't have any other choice; just do it.

He showed up at the office all of a sudden like a month ago with his healthily tanned skin covered all his face and arms, said he was quitting in two weeks. That drove us mad because all of us had believed that an unexpected mental sickness caused his big absence according to his explanation. But during that "medical treatment," he obviously went out to take a long tan-able vacation and spent enough time to find a new job. More than that, he was totally healthy to do both of that. Ha ha!

Literally my responsibilities are getting bigger day by day considering my tiny career of just four months. I'm trying to do my best to make any better out there, but sometime I feel I can't do anything by myself. I can't do anything like my ex-boss used to do. I know I don't need to be exactly like him, but I should pretend that I learned everything from him at least to my clients which I did not...

I don't know why I'm writing this kind of personal stuff here but I just got too tired to work my ass off today.
I'll be fine by tomorrow. Hopefully.


090711_0666



PLEASE CLICK THE BANNERS BELOW.
にほんブログ村 写真ブログ デジタル一眼レフカメラへ
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!