11.05.2009

Sayonara Bus

The bus comes here on 6pm
Then we go our separate way in a few minutes
You are walking behind me as holding tears in your eyes
There is nothing I can do with it

I don't remember when we got to be dishonest to each other
The more I care about you, the fewer words I can say to you

Sayonara bus means Good-bye bus
It will come to pick you up and take you far away
where I don't know anything about you
Please, please don't come Sayonara bus,
'cause now I know that I really like you

"It's not too late"
I just can't say it tough it's only few words
Look at your back while you're stepping into the bus
I'll never forget your face, your last smile when you looked back to me

I don't know why I notice the most important thing this late
Only happy memories with you are recalled in my mind again and again

Sayonara bus means Good-bye bus
It starts running slowly
You wave to me and go far far away from me
No,I'm ok, I don't feel lonely, I'm fine, I can be alone,
but tears just won't stop dropping from my eyes

Sayonara, sayonara
Let's see you with smile on our faces next time
I will be me, just the way I am, until then





My poor Japanese translation dedicated to My friend Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!