9.26.2009

I've been reading a novel, Remember me? by Sohie Kinsella, and exciting not only because the story is enjoyable, also of the fact I'm covering a whole English-written novel by myself. Actually the latter thing really hits me...since this is my first time to read out a foreign language book without dictionaries. I'm holding the book every time, reading it everywhere, which makes me feel like I'm in somewhere a little bit far from this Japan.
Maybe I shouldn't mention about the story. What I've learned so far is we can not value anything with its appearance or imaginable benefit...I don't know if these words make any sense. You sometime or always think and dream about being better, much richer, in ten times successful life than this. Then, what if you get all of them in one night? Maybe you realize what you wanted before was just a dream...it had to be just a dream, shouldn't be real. Oh, I haven't got the ending of this book yet, so this is not what it's all about, I don't know. But the thing is; It is not a result what we are made from, only process creates us.

Yes, outcomes are not a part of my body.

PS
I wrote this just 30 seconds before I fell asleep. I don't know where I was going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!