8.22.2008

さ く ら

Japanese people have a deep feeling on cherry blossoms.
Because they seem to be a flower of "good-bye."
In Japan, we have graduation ceremonies in early spring (end of March) while cherry blossoms are in full bloom.


I'm graduating from my English school tomorrow.
I cannot believe that yet.
It'll be my last time to enter the class, sit down at the desk, open a textbook, listen to the teacher, laugh with classmates....
Those are one of the greatest memories in my whole life.
I'll never, never forget about that.

Thank you, teachers.
Thank you, friends.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for everyone who thankfully related with me here.


I found this flower near my dorm.
It looked like Japanese cherry blossom.
I was delighted.

Right next to saying "good-bye", there is an another chance of seeing a new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

にほんごコメントもいけまっせ!